2011年6月22日星期三

Yeast Free Cooking Manual

How did I develop this yeast problem in the first place? Well, I believe it all started with my daughter coming down with strep throat. The next thing I knew, I had it, too! The doctor said that I had a severe case and needed a shot of antibiotics, as well as a 10 day prescription. All I wanted was to feel better, so I took the medicine.

Grab A Copy Click here



Unfortunately, I had a reaction and broke out in hives. So, to treat the hives the doctor gave me a round of steroids.



About 2 weeks later, my dentist told me that an old filling needed to be replaced. However, when he removed the old mercury filling I had not been fitted with the barrier at the back of my mouth that should have been used to keep me from ingesting the small bits of metal.



The antibiotics, the steroids and the mercury combined to make my body a breeding ground for out-of-control yeast. And, because of the excessive yeast in my system and the toxins that it produces, along with the massive amounts of toxins that our bodies take in just from everyday living, I also developed a large sensitivity to foods that contained yeast, mold and fungi.

Grab A Copy Click here

When the yeast grows it takes up the space meant for the good bacteria. Then the imbalance gets worse instead of better. The good bacteria are not able to reestablish itself.



The yeast will continue to grow and can eventually stretch the gut (can you picture what bread dough looks like when its rising!) which allows undigested food and toxins to leak out into the body. This condition is called "leaky gut syndrome" and brings a whole host of problems and symptoms along with it, including headaches, joint pain and swelling, and lots more.

Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论