2011年6月22日星期三

Trader Outlook Reviews

I am excited to welcome you into my community of traders with open arms and ensure you that I show up EVERY DAY with a positive attitude and a wealth of Forex Trading Knowledge that is going to convert you into a Full-Blown Trader.

Grab A Copy Click here

Before my 500+ media appearances on the major financial channels like CNN Money, CNBC, Fox Business, Bloomberg TV, etc…it was harder to separate myself with all those other phony Forex Gurus that plague the Internet and steal the trust away from the few legit services!

But today…after being seen by millions of viewers and helping thousands of people from over 60 different countries become educated, well rounded, successful traders…I have people knocking on my door all the time. I am not saying this to brag, but I do have to tell you that it feels GOOD!

Grab A Copy Click here

The reason I am telling you this is because as my member’s area continues to grow, I want to make sure I can uphold a high level of attention in the webinars, chat rooms, etc to every single Member. Let me make something very clear! I didn’t build this offer because I wanted to make money from it…If that was my goal I would be charging about 20x the price. All the other “Marketers” tell me I am crazy and that I should up the price of membership. Well, I am not going to do that. I make money trading, teaching people how to do the same is my passion! Imagine how happy you would be each day if you were able to truly pursue your passion.

…But if the Member’s area gets to a level that I feel is hindering my ability to stay conencted with every one of my clients, I will close the doors. I am not going to put some Date on this, because I don’t know when that is. All I want to explain to you is that today I am taking new members and if you are interested I want you to try it. To make this possible for any and everyone, I have setup a $7 / 7 Day Full Member’s Access Trial.

Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论