2011年6月22日星期三

Playbrew Station Torrent

A Working Method to Unlock and Play Backup Games on your PSP Console.

PlayBrew Station is an application that enables your Sony PSP Console to run backup games, more over it enables the ability of your PSP Console to play Imported games as well as homebrew applications.

Grab A Copy Click here

Certain homebrew applications called emulators with which you'll be associated to by using PlayBrew Station will give you an opportunity to play classic games from retro consoles such as Playstation, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and many more.

The most extraordinary feature that comes from PlayBrew Station is the ability to play backup and imported games without mod chip or anything else that might damage your console.

With Playbrew Station you will learn how to unlock the following features:

Play Backup Games.
Play Homebrew Applications.
Play SNES, NES, Sega Genesis Games, and games from other consoles.
Play Region Locked Games, this means you can finally play Imported Games.

gsagsa Playbrew Station - Lifetime Membership, Get All Future Upgrades for FREE.
sagsga Unlock Safely with NO Hardware Modifications or Mod Chips Needed.

Grab A Copy Click here

What our customers have to say about their experience with Playbrew Station:

I always use my PSP on the move, losing or damaging UMDs is nothing new for me. I was looking for a way to backup my UMDs, and play those backups on my PSP. Playbrew Station taught me just that, now i can play all my game library through the memory stick. This way i dont have to worry about losing any more UMDs.

I bought Playbrew Station, because of my 10 year old. He borrows his games to his friends, and very often they don’t come back. So i had to buy the same game more than once already. With Playbrew Station I was able to make backups of the games I already own, and play the same on the PSP. I’m not very tech savvy, but this guide was comprehensible enough for me to do it without a single hick.

Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论