2011年6月22日星期三

Sold In 21 Days Scam

No, I'm neither a Realtor, Agent, or Real Estate Investor. I was just an 'average Joe' with a home I desperately needed to unload, fast!

Grab A Copy Click here

I'd owned the home for 19 years and due to some financial problems, wanted out. I hired a Real Estate Agent but it was tough going. Yet, I had no intention of just 'giving it away' at some low ball price. I wanted the fair-market value for it -- and I got it -- using something other than the conventional 'list and wait' approach that 98% of all home sellers use.

If someone with little real estate experience like myself can do it, anyone can.

Again, I'm just a regular 'working guy' -- but a fast learner! And I'll actually walk you through my own transaction -- with pics and data -- plus additional info you'll need to know in order to get your home sold in 21 days or less... and without being taken advantage of! It's all included in your program.

Grab A Copy Click here

This has nothing to do with "buying ugly houses" or selling your home to a 'house buying network' or 'real estate investor firm,' which are better known as "vulture firms' because of what they offer you; a very low ball - pennies on the dollar - cash offer for your home.

Now, if that's what you're looking for, fine. 'We Buy Houses" and similar firms should be a very very very last resort, desperation moment thing, and you're usually taken advantage of. People who are going through a divorce, death in the family, foreclosure, etc., tend to jump at these firms for a 'quick out.'

The 21-Day Program uses more of a traditional home-selling platform, but the marketing techniques used are executed in a non-traditional manner. Everything else is done in the conventional way that a buyer and seller would normally do; negotiatiation, contracts signed, buyers approved, inspections, transferring of documents, etc. Completely legal 100%... whether you use a Realtor or not.

Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论