2011年6月22日星期三

Target Center Golf Review

In fact, here's a sample of one of the videos. Watch it and see how simple my techniques are to add distance and consistency to your game ...
Grab A Copy Click here
I guarantee you the first time you try this at the range or on the course and see how quickly it improves your ball striking, you'll be rushing right back here to your computer screen to click on the order button.

If you are like most of my students, you will see an immediate improvement in your balance at address, which will directly impact the quality of your ball striking and your consistency. We call this drill "Happy Toes" and it will put a happy smile on your face from the first day you use it.

There are dozens of drills like this one in the book - each once specifically designed to help you get more distance.

I spent 6 years studying the elements of distance. I was relentless in my pursuit. I didn't just want to be longer. I wanted to be the LONGEST. So I learned everything I could about distance.
Grab A Copy Click here
And you know what? A lot of it was useless. A lot of the conventional wisdom about distance is just bunk. Follow most of the advice out there and you'll never be as long as you want.

I read and practiced EVERYTHING. I kept the good. I threw out the bad. And I discovered LOTS of insights on my own that nobody teaches ... insights that I've put in my book for you.

The "secret" I'm about to tell you is simple, but it took me a LONG time to figure it out how to do it. This is hard-earned wisdom - from one golfer to another.

When I started working on increasing my own distance I was focused on the problem itself: How to hit the ball harder. That makes sense, right?

But what I found is that when it comes to the golf swing, you can't overcome the laws of physics OR the fundamental realities of biomechanics. You have to work with them.

Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论